Thursday, August 18, 2011

Relaxing time!

Yayyyyyy!!!
I've finally finished the work on my new book...So I can officially consider myself on holyday!!

ita: Yeeeeeeeeh!!!
Ho finalmente terminato il mio lavoro sul nuovo libro...Dunque posso ufficialmente considerarmi in vacanza!!

..It feels so good, to be able to take my time, finally...I'm going to fly to the south of Italy in a few days, to attend a wonderful illustration course by Gabriel Pacheco at Fine Art Factory (can't wait, can't wait!).

ita: Mi fa davvero bene la sensazione di potermi finalmente prendere il mio tempo...Volerò a Martina Franca fra qualche giorno per frequentare un favoloso corso di illustrazione con Gabriel pacheco alla Fine Art Factory (non vedo l'ora!).
I'll be back here at the beginning of September...I have so many new project ready to start...And I also promised to host a giveaway to celebrate the 2000+ fans on my facebook page!
So be ready, because I will prepare it for you as soon as I come back, together with a buch of other things...I'm already so excited!
Working on a book is sooooooo long and tiring, sometimes you almost can't see the end of it...So now I love the idea of some new fresh projects to work on :)

ita: Sarò di ritorno i primi di Settembre...Ho così tanti nuovi progetti pronti ad iniziare...Ed ho anche promesso di organizzare un giveaway per celebrare il superamento dei 200 fan sulla mia pagina facebook!
Dunque siate pronti, perchè lo preparerò non appena sarò tornata, assieme ad un mucchio di altre novità...Sono già emozionata!
Lavorare ad un libro è luuuuuungo e faticoso, a volte non si riesce quasi a vederne la fine...Per questo ora adoro l'idea di dedicarmi a dei progetti nuovi e freschi :)

I still can't show too much of my work on this book...Just some tiny sneak peaks...I'll be able to tell you more after it will come out, in November...For the moment I can only say it's going to be a something like a classic old-fashioned book, illustrated with a modern twist ;)

ita: Non posso ancora mostrarvi molto di più del mio lavoro su questo libro...Solamente alcune piccole anteprime...Potrò dirvi di più dopo l'uscita, a Novembre...Per il momento posso solamente anticiparvi che sarà una sorta di libro classico, vecchio stile, ma illustrato in chiave moderna ;)

So, see you in September!!

ita: Ci vediamo a Settembre, allora!!
Love,

4 comments:

♥ I love to read your thoughts and comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...