Sunday, June 21, 2009

Interview for Libellulobar ♥


I'm truly honoured to say that I've been interviewed by Frédéric of Libellulobar and to be part of the Libellulobartites!!

If you don't know Libellulobar yet, you should definitely take a look, you'll find a huge variety of wonderful magnets illustrated by some of my favourite artists (like for example Sabbio and Anne-Julie)!!

You can also find the magnetic version of my illustrations Sewing Sally and Little Brown Sleeping Wolf :)


And now...Get ready and hold tight just for a few more hours, because tomorrow I'm going to announce the winner of my Giveaway!!

✄-----------------------Traduzione:

Sono davvero onorata di poter dire di esser stata intervistata da Frédéric di Libellulobar e di esser parte dei Libellulobartites!!

Se non conoscete ancora Libellulobar dovreste proprio darci un'occhiata, troverete una gran varietà di calamite illustrate da alcuni tra i miei artisti preferiti (come ad esempio Sabbio e Anne-Julie)!!

Potrete anche trovare la versione magnetica delle mie illustrazioni Sewing Sally e Little Brown Sleeping Wolf :)


Ed ora...Preparatevi e resistete ancora per qualche ora, perchè domani annuncerò il vincitore del mio Giveaway!!

2 comments:

♥ I love to read your thoughts and comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...