Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Walking in my shoes!!

Hell yeah! Let me introduce the brand new Infinitales shoes!! Fully customized with my illustrations! Yuuhuu!!
Actually I only realized these three designs, but you only have to ask and I can realize them with any illustration! :)
And know what? The funniest thing of it all is that you can customize them even more, changing the colour of all the details...You'll have your own one-of-a-kind Infinitales shoes!!

Alice in Wonderland, Down The rabbit hole -mini slip ons-

Sewing Sally -lace ups-

A Story of Shoes - Slip ons

You can find them in my Zazzle Shop , together with the other products I already realized (and all the others I can’t wait to create!)..Cups, Ties, Skateboards!!
No way…I’ve just found my new toy…Now try to stop me!!

-----Traduzione italiana: -----

Ebbene si! Ecco a voi le primissime scarpe Infinitales!! Completamente customizzate da cima a fondo con i miei disegni!!Yuhuu!!
Per ora ho realizzato solo questi tre modelli, ma basta chiedere e posso realizzarle con tutti i disegni possibili :)

E la cosa ancora più divertente è che potete personalizzarle ancora di più, cambiando il colore dei vari dettagli...Avrete le vostre personalissime scarpe Infinitales!!

Le trovate nel mio Zazzle Shop, insieme ad altri prodotti che ho già preparato (ed a tutti quelli che non vedo l’ora di preparare!)..Tazze, cravatte, Skateboards!! Non c’è scampo..Ho trovato il mio nuovo giocattolo..E chi mi ferma più?

0 little birds:

Post a Comment

♥ I love to read your thoughts and comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...