Monday, July 13, 2009

New original miniatures in my shop!!

It's been a long time...

Since I've posted the last original painting for sale in my etsy shop...It's time to come back to some handpainted goodness!! :)

So, let me introduce my "Three wise monkeys":
It is a series of three truly tiny miniature paintings, inside three colourful gummy-soft (yeah, you hear me: I said gummy soft!!) baroque frames...And it's not over, the coolest thing of it all, is that they're magnets!!

So, it's like having some original art for your fridge (wich is good in these hot summer days, isn't it?)

And than we have these melancholy guys hereunder, do you remember them?

"A toy's memorial"
They've been showcased in some artshows, they've seen the world and met many people, and now they're ready to decorate the walls of the home of a lucky one... :-)

I'm posting all these pieces in my Etsy shop in the upcoming days...Are you ready?

PS: By the way, I finally bought myself a Flickr pro account!!...Now I have a lot of space to be filled with a bunch of new illustrations, so if you're curious and you want to pass by...Here it is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/infinitales/

✄-----------------------Traduzione:

E' passato un pò di tempo...

Dall'ultima volta in cui ho messo in vendita un mio pezzo originale nel mio negozio etsy...E' ora di tornare ad un pò di vera pittura!! :)

Perciò, lasciate che vi presenti le mie "Tre scimmiette sagge"

E' una serie di tre mini-miniature, dentro tre coloratissime cornici gommose (si si, mi avete sentita bene, ho detto proprio gommose!!) barocche...E non è finita, la cosa più bella è che sono calamite!!

Così, è un pò come avere dei pezzi d''arte originale sul vostro frigo (che non è niente male in questi caldissimi giorni d'estate, no?)

E poi abbiamo questi malinconici ragazzi qui sotto, ve li ricordate?

"A toy's memorial"

Sono stati esposti in alcune mostre, hanno visto il mondo e incontrato tante persone, ed ora sono pronti a decorare le pareti della casa di qualche fortunato... :-)

Posterò tutti questi pezzi nel mio Etsy shop nei prossimi giorni...Siete pronti?

PS: Ah, ho finalmente comprato un account pro di Flickr!!...Ora ho un bel pò di spazio da riempire con tante nuove illustrazioni, perciò se siete curiosi e volete passare a dare un'occhiata, eccolo qui: http://www.flickr.com/photos/infinitales/

Ale*

2 comments:

  1. Always a celebration of enchantment , the childhood, the imagination , the pleasure , thanks to share with us the new illustrations for your next book ( good luck ) and congratulations for your new original paint , so sweet , i will put them on my wall not on the fridge, they deserve better lol !!!

    BACI

    aude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey,
    You're always the sweetest ♥

    And thank you for posting this comment!!
    I'm so sorry I had to disable my emoticons to make it work...I hope to be able to turn them on again soon!

    Ale*

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love to read your thoughts and comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...