Sunday, May 31, 2009

Interview on Stephanie Fizer's blog ♥


Stephanie Fizer choosed me for one of her "This Artsy life" interviews, and so now me I'm featured on her lovely blog together with Merlino! ♥

To read the interview, click here.

Thank you Stephanie!!!

✄-----------------------Traduzione:

Stephanie Fizer mi ha scelta per una delle sue interviste di "This Artsy life", e così ora io e merlino siamo sul suo bellissimo blog ♥

Per leggere l'intervista, cliccate qui.

Grazie Stephanie!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ero io ma con il "login" del marito ^^' Dunque ri-bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. E io sono tanto d'accordo con "What I hate the most is the fact that I basically always have something to create in mind, but sometimes it’s not that thing that I must do it that right moment."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie mille tesoro!♥
    Come stai oggi? Io sto finendo un'altra tavola per il libro :)
    Tutti pronti per il giveaway di domani??? :D
    (hihihi, sono più emozionata di di quanto non lo saranno i partecipanti!)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love to read your thoughts and comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...