Tuesday, March 31, 2009

❀ My mailing list on Google Groups ❀


Gmail is getting seriously involved in an anti-spam war...This sounds definitelly great but it has forced me to shift all my mailing list elsewhere...So I've just created a new group on Google to send all the updates to my contacts!
Here it is: http://groups.google.it/group/infinitales

If you want to join all you have to do is send an e-mail to: infinitales-subscribe@googlegroups.com
And you'll receive news about all my upcoming exhibitions and events ;)

Ale*

.......Traduzione:

Gmail si sta impegnando seriamente in una guerra all'ultimo sangue contro lo spam...Questa è senza dubbio una buona notizia, se non fosse per il fatto che mi ha costretta a spostare tutta la mia mailing list da un'altra parte...Così ho creato un nuovo gruppo su Google Groups per poter inviare tutti gli aggiornamenti ai miei contatti.
Eccolo qui: http://groups.google.it/group/infinitales

Se volete iscrivervi tutto quello che dovete fare è inviare una mail a: infinitales-subscribe@googlegroups.com
E riceverete tutte le novità sulle mie mostre e i nuovi eventi ;)

Ale*

0 little birds:

Post a Comment

♥ I love to read your thoughts and comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...