Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busy busy Christmas!!

Wow!! I did not imagine I would be so busy before Christmas!!!
I keep on running around and around..Printing new stuff, building new things...I have no more time to draw!

Anyway..That's really funny and I'm enjoying creating new stuff!
I've finally finished my 2009 calendar (I definitelly wanted to do it this year) and it will be ready and printed on December 15.

I'm printing it big size (42 x 29,7 cm) to hang it on the wall and small size (10,5 x 14,8 cm) to place it on the table or bring it in your bag :).
Here is a small preview of a couple of pages:


And then, some new goodies for my etsy shop..Bookmarks!!



Some of my goodies will also be for sale at Galerie l'Art de Rien in Paris for the Christmas artshow "Le Noël de L'Art de Rien ".

0 little birds:

Post a Comment

♥ I love to read your thoughts and comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...